Saturday, July 16, 2011

Am I a tomboy or girly girl? should I pick between the two?

In the school year I am more feminine. I were skinny jeans with jewels and ballet flats and plush boots and sparkly necklaces and a bunch of makeup! I love shopping at the mall and hunting/rating guys. I scream at spiders and giggle at everything..but that's just the school year! when summer comes around I feel like a tomboy! I were basketball shorts only do a little makeup I ride my BMX bike through hills and trails and mud, we roll down hills in big plastic tubes at a construction sight into the muddy water and Ive swam in a storm drain resovour for crying out loud! We go camping and I go barefoot and my feet are so dirty there black! I climb trees, shoot cans, and hang with the guys! Am I a tomboy? or a girly girl? or both? should I only be one ore is ok to be both?

No comments:

Post a Comment