Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sony DCR-SX41 dubbing help!?

So i have a super important video that i need to get onto my computer. the problem is that i don't have a firewire. The video is saved on my internal hard drive (of the handycam) and needs to be moved to my camera memory stick (which i didn't have the time of the recording). once it is on there, i can stick it into my computer hard drive and go from there. the problem is that whenever i try to dub the video, it says that movie recording is disabled. if you could help, that would be amazing! i've been trying to figure it out for the past 2 hours. oh! and the memory stick HAS NOT been finalized or corrupted. I tried another memory stick, and the same message popped up. this video is super important so any help would be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment