Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'M 13 AND I THINK I COULD BE PREGNANT HELP ?

I didn't expect it to happen , my boyfriend and I were just making out and yeah.. BUT . it wasn't his penis that went into me , it was his fingers . Now here's why I think I'm pregnant... Before that happened he had a ***** when we were making out , he unzipped his pants and touched his penis to try to calm it down, but then I saw he came a little , so now I'm wondering what if he touched the sperm with the same fingers he fingered me with? But he came just a little bit , the size of a rain drop. And this happened the day AFTER I was done with my period, so I was done ovulating .I'm just really worried at this point, I'm not ready for a child and I didn't plan on this happening. I asked him if he knew if there was sperm on his fingers when he did it but he said hes sure he didn't get any but I'm just freaking out right now. I don't want to tell my parents about this either , only my cousin and 2 of my best friends know about this... I really dont know what to do. PLEASE HELP ME...

No comments:

Post a Comment