Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ive always had a moral reservation against expensive jewelry, and general distrust towards those who buy it or?

...sell it. I have tried to get past it but I can't help mysels. I can't see any point on it other than pride or vanity. Its not like real art, scupture, music, poem, painting, or archectecture, it dosent convay drama or feeling like these do, and it seems to exist so the person wearing it can enjoy the flattery of others who wear it and are impressed. Is this a malfunction? Am I missing the point of expensive jewelry? It seems to be an insignifiicant way to use significant money. I just can't trust people who do that. I guess I think theyre selfish snobs deep down. Is it only me? Its like gangs who wear some identifyng garb, and in this case is a snob gand and jewels are what identify them to each other. Its mainly the ones preoccupied with costly jewelry who I don't trust...I guess I see them as little Queen of Hearts, like on Alice in Wonderland movie. Am I odd for this whole view?

No comments:

Post a Comment