Monday, July 11, 2011

Do you think I could be pregnant?? Please help?

It's been 2 weeks since my husband and I have had unprotected sex. We had sex the last day of my period. The past couple days I feel like I have something stuck in my throat I have been feeling nausea, on occasion light head and dizzy. My stomach feels like there is a brick in it. I'm tired all the time. I have a milky like discharge, my breast are swollen and very firm also I'm hungry all the time but when I eat I feel sick. Also I have been very moody!! ( my poor husband) My period is two long weeks away and I was just wondering if it my sound like I'm pregnant.... Just to calm my mind please help me? If I am pregnant, I can't believe I'm experiencing the symptoms within two weeks of conceiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment